Really Nice DOG needs good home

She is so smart,like unbelievably. She knows several words. If she forgets her ball outside I will ask her to go get her ball...she will stop look around,find it,grab it and bring it back inside with her. Shes just an amazing friend.

How lucky for you two, to have found each other.

Dogs can bring so much to our lives. Two months ago I adopted a stray nine month old dog. This quarantine would be unendurable without her - she keeps me busy, entertained, and happy.

Shes gone. Thank you to everyone who have shared in our journey together and has offered support from a world away. We both appreciated it.

Shes gone. Thank you to everyone who have shared in our journey together and has offered support from a world away. We both appreciated it.

Sorry to hear that she is gone, but it sounds like you gave her a great life full of love.

My condolences - a loved dog leaves a big empty place. Do you have other dogs?

My condolences - a loved dog leaves a big empty place. Do you have other dogs?
I have a Thai street dog I rescued before Choo-Choo. She is now 13 years old. She is a sweet girl,but,I hate to say this,but shes not Choo-Choo. I love her,but Choo-Choo was my girl. :(

Back