Really Nice DOG needs good home

.A vet once told me that we all get a Once in A Lifetime dog - one that is the love of our life. That does not mean that we cannot love other dogs - just that there's one that will always be special. Can't you get a puppy? It will not replace Choo-Choo, but will keep you laughing.

.A vet once told me that we all get a Once in A Lifetime dog - one that is the love of our life. That does not mean that we cannot love other dogs - just that there's one that will always be special. Can't you get a puppy? It will not replace Choo-Choo, but will keep you laughing.
In time. My Thai dog was born wild on the streets of Bangkok of wild born parents. After 13 years a touch or two of the wildness remains. She has a huge prey drive and im terrified she would kill any small living thing she could,including a puppy.

I always assumed Shy would go first as shes older and had a very rough start to life,but things dont always go as expected.
Im heartbroken. Choo-Choo was my lifetime girl. When I heal and Shy joins Choo-Choo I will get another dog or two.

Back