Really Nice DOG needs good home

French jurist said:
Bravo BKK to BA !

I second that motion!!
So glad she got a loving home! Best wishes to you and your new family member! Hope Dwight feels some serious guilt!!

NYKate said:
I second that motion!!
So glad she got a loving home! Best wishes to you and your new family member! Hope Dwight feels some serious guilt!!

And what demonstrates BKK to BA noble feelings is that he didn't tell anyone about it until he was asked.

NYKate said:
I second that motion!!

Yeah I dunno the whole story there...
After nobody took her in she got dumped on the street to fend for herself.Why?I dunno.Its really a messed up thing to do for sure.
A friend of the OP,drove 2 hours r/t twice a week to leave her food,but the bigger dogs would steal her food as she is a very playful,timid dog,not a fighter.

After I heard about her and the friend brought the dog to me,she was seriously underweight,dirty,had ticks and deathly afraid of men,and seeing as how im a male,it took some work for her to trust me.

I renamed her ChooChoo and she is the best part of my move here so far.

Good point you mention your love for her because renaming her "ChooChoo" doesn't really tell about your feelings for her (irony :p )

French jurist said:
Good point you mention your love for her because renaming her "ChooChoo" doesn't really tell about your feelings for her (irony :p )

Yeah well I had her "temporarily" for like 2-3 weeks and refrained from naming her, because I didnt want to get attached(FAILED)and confuse her more so as Id take her out for walks and people would ask me what her name was,in my broken Spanish I'd try to explain she was "the dog with no-name"...got a few strange looks...lol .

ChooChoo got named thusly because well,she loves to chew on my old socks,her teddy bear,my arm...:)

BKK to BA said:
ChooChoo got named thusly because well,she loves to chew on my old socks,her teddy bear,my arm...:)

Voy a llamar a una protectora ya ! ;)

Necro bump,for anyone still here that remembers me and ChooChoo..We left BsAs in 2010,went back to Thailand until 2014,and now we are both back home in New York.

She is now eight years old,and is my constant companion and best friend.She still loves to play ball,but no longer chews on things...for Dwight,or Frenchie or anyone else just wanted to let ya know Choo Choo is doing great.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:582]

Thanks for the update! So cool that you adopted Choo Choo and that you're keeping us all updated on how she is. Happy ending in a crazy time!
This post update made me nostalgic for some of the members who used to live/post here...

Back