Receiving Mail in BA

spanglishgirl

Registered
Hi everyone,
I'm waiting to receive a new debit card in the mail from a bank in the United States. It was sent to me quite a while ago, and I still haven't received it. I am just curious as to your experience with receiving mail here.
Thanks!

I have received a letters and small packages from friends via US Postal Services. It usually takes 10-12 days. The letters I have mailed to the States have taken over a month to get there.

spanglishgirl said:
Hi everyone,
I'm waiting to receive a new debit card in the mail from a bank in the United States. It was sent to me quite a while ago, and I still haven't received it. I am just curious as to your experience with receiving mail here.
Thanks!

If it wasn't sent with correct postage or the interntional form attached you may never get it. I never received the any of the "holiday" letters my brother sent the past three years.

Things like debit cards are better sent FedEx. UPS opened the last express letter I received, but FedEx didn't.

In my experience 90% of things arrive but how long they take to arrive is pretty unpredictable.

I had a debit card expedited (maybe second day air) from the States - I think via DHL and it arrived at my office without a problem. I know larger packages can be a hassle which is why I haven't gone that route yet...

Back