Recently Moved In From Houston

Desibabu345

Registered
Just mobilized to Northern Buenos Aires (Nordelta) from Houston, TX. I'm new in the region and have been exploring Buenos Aires and enjoying the region. Expecting to be here a couple of years or so. Enjoy reading some of the information on this forum and looking forward to meeting some of you in a similiar situation.

Welcome on the forum. We hope to read more about you in the future!

They can't all be here for the climate, aren't they?
What is it, then? Oil?

We actually have exactly the same climate type... heat is milder here though (believe it or not)

Another Texan, Howdy! Welcome and hope you love it here!

So I'm born in India, but basically raised in Texas. Truth is I've been here since January in Campana. So yes... Oil it is. Just moving into Nordelta to an apartment. I'm just waiting for Winter to pass, to get some exploration going. Trying to actually make plans for this weekend as what I had fell through. Anything fun going on in the city? Recommendations?

Welcome from another Texan/ oilfield worker, although I dont work the fields here in Argentina..

Welcome to BsAs! I guess the main happening this weekend was the Argentina - Iran game this afternoon... There is an Italian film festival at the Centro Cultural Recoleta, and of course the US - Portugal game Sunday night.

"Mobilized" for "moved" or "relocated"?! I hope you brought all your working parts with you and didn't forget any.

Back