Reciprocity fee and permanent residents

well I just got back from paradise, Floripa! its feels like i've returned to a third world nation.

anyway, I didn't pay to fee. I flew Pluna and they stamped for ARG in URU, so when I arrived at AEP it was smooth sailing.

when in Rome...

Ryoga said:
well I just got back from paradise, Floripa! its feels like i've returned to a third world nation.

anyway, I didn't pay to fee. I flew Pluna and they stamped for ARG in URU, so when I arrived at AEP it was smooth sailing.

when in Rome...

The fee is only being charged at EZE.

The fee is not charged to anyone with temporary or permanent residence. It is only charged to those U.S., Canadian and Australians who get a 90-day tourist visa stamp.
There is a booth for payment, cash or credit card, before you go to the immigration booth.

As I have said berfore, the US and Argentina have different realities. Comparing them in terms of visa policies is comparing apples and oranges. How many Argentines want to stay in the US over 6 months if they are not there for work? If they are rich they can find ways of legally acquiring a green card.

not corruption-
but if you have the money, real money, not just enough to buy a house, there are L1-A visas- which can lead to green cards.

http://www.immigration.ca/us/investment.asp

$500,000 to $1,000,000 US Dollars investments are required, plus, of course, fees to lawyers to expedite.

So yes, if you are REALLY rich, you can usually get a green card in the USA.

Back