Reciprocity Fee....b4 You Fly?

Has anyone arrived since they started this pre-payment requirement who has one of these in their passport?

Argentina-Reciprocity-Fee-Change-2012-490x374.jpg

That's all I have as "proof of payment." Got it shortly after the program started in 2010. I've heard some people say they can get through just fine with this, but one girl did say she was hassled even with this sticker because she didn't have a "receipt." Can anyone give us their own personal experience? Thanks.

Has anyone arrived since they started this pre-payment requirement who has one of these in their passport?

That's all I have as "proof of payment." Got it shortly after the program started in 2010. I've heard some people say they can get through just fine with this, but one girl did say she was hassled even with this sticker because she didn't have a "receipt." Can anyone give us their own personal experience? Thanks.

Yes I have, and had no problem checking in with AA in Miami, or with imigration here.

A half a dozen times thru EZE never a question. Usually question comes from airline lughead at the counter when checking in for my flight to BA.

Cheers

When I came down last week, my wife had this sticker in her current passport from when we visited a year ago, and she had no problem. My passport that had the sticker in it was now expired and I had a new passport, but they even accepted the sticker from my expired passport with no problem. For my son, we did the online payment and printed out the receipt, and even with all the different combinations of proof we had there were no problems.

No Problems !! Me either this past Saturday for visa dated 2010. Check in at Aerolineas , I was asked no questions.

I have the same thing and I have not had any problems entering with this after it went to the online pay system. I have flown from MIA and EWR to EZE. I have flown United and American.

I have gotten through many times with the same documentation, though it's in an expired passport.

Back