Recoleta Studio $600USD available DEC 9!

carca

Registered
Hi I have been renting a really nice studio in Recoleta and sadly have to return to the states this December before my lease ends. The studio is located on Santa Fe y Cerrito. It is only four blocks from the Subte Linea D Tribunales stop and a few blocks further from Linea B Carlos Pelligrini. It is about a ten minute walk from the Recoleta cemetary. The apartment wil be available Dec 9. The rent is 600USD/month. I have listed the feature and pictures below.

Features:
Floor: 4th
Size: 376 sq. ft. / 35 m2

Maximum capacity 3 adults.

Full size kitchen is equipped with fridge, microwave and gas range, oven and complete set of utensils and serving ware.

Fully equipped apartment includes: air conditioner, heated floors, cable TV in the bedroom, CD player/radio, Balcony.

Large modern bathroom features the newest design in sinks, countertops and shower.

What the rent includes: Broadband internet connection ( WI-fi), electricity, gas,air condition, building expense, city taxes, cable TV (with 85 channels), water rates, maid service once a week ( change towels and linen), 24-hour security and phone (phone provided to Receive calls).

Security Deposit or reservation: 1 Month

The security deposit will be fully refunded at the end of the stay, provided there are no damages and the apartment is returned in good conditions. The security deposit is the equivalent of one month of rent.

Please message me if you are interested or want more information!

Attachments

• aLiv.jpg
    aLiv.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 66
  • aLiving ventana.jpg
    aLiving ventana.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Balcon&Mesa.jpg
    Balcon&Mesa.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Banio 2.jpg
    Banio 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Cocina1.jpg
    Cocina1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 38
Hi,

I am very interested. Is it possible it would become available earlier ?

If Vanessa doesn't end up taking it, my girlfriend and I are very interested too. We would take it from Dec 11. Shoot me a message if it doesn't work out with V.

Cheers,
Toby.

Back