Recommend An Air Conditioner Installer?!!

shoush

Registered
hey! we finally bought an air conditioner, and I'm hoping and praying to have it installed today! can anyone please send me any contacts they have that install air conditioners?????

also on mercado libre if you search for air conditioners there are listings for installers around 400-500 pesos

also on mercado libre if you search for air conditioners there are listings for installers around 400-500 pesos
you gotta read carefully because the one under about 700 require you to have the installation kit, but the ones about 700 or more, installation comes with parts/kit. I paid 900 for mine about 10 days ago.

Wow, about US$100 per A/C installation is so cheap! A bargain. State side, a hunsky won't even get the AVAC tech through the front door! And if you use the "tutti labore" even cheaper...

thanks so much! unfortunately it seems to be impossible to have it done this weekend:(

Wow, about US$100 per A/C installation is so cheap! A bargain. State side, a hunsky won't even get the AVAC tech through the front door! And if you use the "tutti labore" even cheaper...

Often you pay for what you receive.

I haven't had much problems with air conditioning, but remind me to tell you sometime about the 4 months, 3 different companies, 5 different technicians and $4000 pesos it took to repair a three-year-old refrigerator I bought here from Fravega...

I don't have much confidence in the technical abilities of people here. I have been surprised a couple of times, but after multiple visits from the building plumber I still have two (out of four) non-functioning toilets in my apartment, one of which proceeded to shoot water like a fire hose for about ten minutes and flooded a good portion of my apartment (because the dumb-ass didn't turn the water off to the building first - that's right, I said "to the building" - for some reason the toilets in our building have NO CUT OFF VALVES in the apartment). Then there's the other refrigerator we have, which belongs to the owner of the apartment, which cost me $1000 pesos for a guy to come out and charge the gas (had to put a charge valve in the line, refrigerator's so old it didn't even have input valves) and didn't fix anything and it took me three weeks to get my money back...

Cheap's a relative word.

But don't mind me, I've had so many people in my apartment over the past two weeks due to electrical outages lasting the better part of a WEEK that I suppose I'm a little cranky.

Back