Recommendations For A Good Juicer

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Looking to buy a new juicer.

Any body had any good luck with any particular brand of juicer available here?

Easy to clean type with good efficiency!

Which brand/model and where is it available?

Thanks

I don't know which is the best, but if you want to go by process of elimination, I personally would cross TopHouse off the list. Parts of mine were falling off within a few uses, and before long it developed a serious vibration problem. I gave it away once I found a used Champion masticating juicer here on the board and have been happy ever since. Don't know if Champion can be found new here in BA though.

I also had a Top House but I didn't have parts falling off of it. It did have a vibration issue but I determined that was due to very ripe fruit I was trying to juice. I eventually gave mine away as well but for reasons other than quality of the product. Decided juicing didn't give me the nutritional value I was looking for.

Good luck!

GS

Personally, I would go with either phillips or moulinex. They both cost a lot more than similar looking ones with argentine only brand names.
but I have kitchen appliances from both in my house that have stood up five years plus, and then there are local brands that last a year, if you are lucky.

When I saw the topic of this thread, all I could think was, "Dean Martin".

When I saw the topic of this thread, all I could think was, "Dean Martin".

It was just part of the act. He wasn't a booze hound.

Peter Lawford was the one member of the Rat Pack that had a drinking problem and it killed him.

It was just part of the act. He wasn't a booze hound.

Peter Lawford was the one member of the Rat Pack that had a drinking problem and it killed him.

Actually, I knew that - Deano was drinking apple juice on stage, and was in bed asleep when the others were out partying.

But he was as good as Foster Brooks, or better.

Back