Recommendations For A Good Juicer

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Looking to buy a new juicer.

Any body had any good luck with any particular brand of juicer available here?

Easy to clean type with good efficiency!

Which brand/model and where is it available?

Thanks

I don't know which is the best, but if you want to go by process of elimination, I personally would cross TopHouse off the list. Parts of mine were falling off within a few uses, and before long it developed a serious vibration problem. I gave it away once I found a used Champion masticating juicer here on the board and have been happy ever since. Don't know if Champion can be found new here in BA though.

I also had a Top House but I didn't have parts falling off of it. It did have a vibration issue but I determined that was due to very ripe fruit I was trying to juice. I eventually gave mine away as well but for reasons other than quality of the product. Decided juicing didn't give me the nutritional value I was looking for.

Good luck!

GS

Personally, I would go with either phillips or moulinex. They both cost a lot more than similar looking ones with argentine only brand names.
but I have kitchen appliances from both in my house that have stood up five years plus, and then there are local brands that last a year, if you are lucky.

When I saw the topic of this thread, all I could think was, "Dean Martin".

When I saw the topic of this thread, all I could think was, "Dean Martin".

It was just part of the act. He wasn't a booze hound.

Peter Lawford was the one member of the Rat Pack that had a drinking problem and it killed him.

It was just part of the act. He wasn't a booze hound.

Peter Lawford was the one member of the Rat Pack that had a drinking problem and it killed him.

Actually, I knew that - Deano was drinking apple juice on stage, and was in bed asleep when the others were out partying.

But he was as good as Foster Brooks, or better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Expat Life 11
C Food and Drink 3
Back