Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

From what I've read the test results in Ezezia will not be immediate. You can go home to do your seven day quarantine, but if the test comes back positive, you will have to pay for a test to determine the variant, and you and your closest contacts (household members) will all then have to go to a hotel and pay.
So you only have to do the second test after 7 days if the first is positive?

Read all information before heading for airports

lot of incompetent staff who will harass you , quoting incorrect rules. You must be armed with all links, dnm,iata page etc to respond them.

texas is like arizona. whats disturbing is a pcr test is self administered in your car and returned to the lab. whos to say if you put the swab up your nose. go figure.

As from 27/3/21 according to the government
"Until further notice, regular flights will be suspended from... Chile, Brazil, Mexico," the government said in a statement.

texas is like arizona. whats disturbing is a pcr test is self administered in your car and returned to the lab. whos to say if you put the swab up your nose. go figure.
Wow! Love it. I have faced some angry nurses looking for Gold up my nose

Just read in Clarín that only passengers coming from Brazil, Chile and Mexico will be subjected to a pcr test this weekend but from Monday on all international passengers will undergo the test. It also says that those that test positive will have to go to a hotel chosen by the govt. Those who are then found to have the original variant (confirmed by another test the passenger must pay for) can at that point go home to finish the quarantine, but those with the Manaos or British variants will have to stay in the hotel the remainder of quarantine (ten days from the date of pcr test pretravel). As has already been pointed out here, all international travelers must take another pcr test at the end of the quarantine.

You CAN get infected, but with much lower probability, because of the trained immune system response.
You don't get infected with each and every pathogen you are exposed to whether you are vaccinated or not.

Can you point to a source for this information? This directly contradicts what Anthony Faucci has said, which is the vaccine only reduces severity of symptoms not transmissibility.

Can you point to a source for this information? This directly contradicts what Anthony Faucci has said, which is the vaccine only reduces severity of symptoms not transmissibility.

I am not contradicting to what Fauci says. If a vaccinated person does get infected, he is as likely to transmit the disease to others, as a non-vaccinated person who has the coronavirus.

Just read about how vaccines work in general. People vaccinated against smallpox generally do not get smallpox at all (not that all of them get inevitably infected anyway, and the disease later proceeds in a lighter form).

I guess an emphasis on the story about severity of symptoms comes from the fact they just don't do anything with people who do not express any symptoms. So they do not have anything to tell about them.

Back