Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Ceviche asked this question a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find that anyone had responded: is the city checking to see if recent arrivals are keeping quarantine? Has that been anyone's experience?
I returned on the 4th of April and no one contacted me while I was in quarantine in person or on the phone.

I returned on the 4th of April and no one contacted me while I was in quarantine in person or on the phone.
Can you give a details of your experience of arrival at EZE airport on 04 April.

Can you give a details of your experience of arrival at EZE airport on 04 April.
I arrived on April 16th and there was no waiting at any point- neither immigration, customs nor pcr testing. For the test they had us get in a line, but very shortly thereafter we were told to fill out online a form for the test. As soon as we had the form filled out, we were sent around the corner to pay and then into one of the many booths they had set up for testing. My tester told me to go to the holding area and that within 30 they would call me. I asked if I would receive an email and was told no, which was misinformation: after about 10 minutes in the holding area, I received an email. I did not have to wait for them to call my name. As I was exiting the building, I had to show the email with my test results and my dni. I was then free to go. I was very impressed with how organized, efficient and fast the testing was. I will add that my flight was the only one there at the time, but I imagine that's the norm right now.

Hello

I am from Brasil and my wife is Argentina. We are doing the process of getting a spouse residency and visa for me for us to live in Argentina. Once I have my residency documents, is it possible to enter Argentina by land? I would like to bring my car, clothes and other items that are big for a plane.

I arrived on April 16th and there was no waiting at any point- neither immigration, customs nor pcr testing. For the test they had us get in a line, but very shortly thereafter we were told to fill out online a form for the test. As soon as we had the form filled out, we were sent around the corner to pay and then into one of the many booths they had set up for testing. My tester told me to go to the holding area and that within 30 they would call me. I asked if I would receive an email and was told no, which was misinformation: after about 10 minutes in the holding area, I received an email. I did not have to wait for them to call my name. As I was exiting the building, I had to show the email with my test results and my dni. I was then free to go. I was very impressed with how organized, efficient and fast the testing was. I will add that my flight was the only one there at the time, but I imagine that's the norm right now.
You don’t say where you were coming from....mind sharing that with us???... It might make a difference where your flight originated from
and the way you were treated at EZE.

Back