Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Greetings all. I am permanent resident ticketed on Delta 101 leaving Aug. 5, arriving EZE Aug. 6. I've spoken to the international desk at Delta. They confirm that the flight is happening and that I'm on it. However ANAC says that the only authorized PASSENGER flights are those leaving Atlanta on July 31 and August 7 (arriving EZE 8/1 and 8/8)...

Delta Airlines: operará vuelos provenientes de Atlanta los días 1, 6 y 8 de agosto, cabe aclarar que el vuelo del 6 es únicamente de carga, mientras que los dos restantes serán tanto de carga como de pasajeros. Con idénticas fechas volará desde Ezeiza hacia allí, los tres vuelos serán de pasajeros en este caso.

So it appears my flight has been turned into a cargo-only flight. But Delta knows nothing about it.

Anyone know anything? What's a mere human to do?

Last edited:
Greetings all. I am permanent resident ticketed on Delta 101 leaving Aug. 5, arriving EZE Aug. 6. I've spoken to the international desk at Delta. They confirm that the flight is happening and that I'm on it. However ANAC says that the only authorized PASSENGER flights are those leaving Atlanta on July 31 and August 7 (arriving EZE 8/1 and 8/8)...

Delta Airlines: operará vuelos provenientes de Atlanta los días 1, 6 y 8 de agosto, cabe aclarar que el vuelo del 6 es únicamente de carga, mientras que los dos restantes serán tanto de carga como de pasajeros. Con idénticas fechas volará desde Ezeiza hacia allí, los tres vuelos serán de pasajeros en este caso.

So it appears my flight has been turned into a cargo-only flight. But Delta knows nothing about it.

Anyone know anything? What's a mere human to do?
I am suppose to be on the same flight. I also called Delta based on having read, like you, that the only Delta flight authorized until Aug 8 is the Saturday, Aug 7 flight. They told me the same thing: as of that time yesterday the Aug 5 flight is still a go, not cancelled. I'll believe it when I see it. Most likely in a couple of days they will cancel the flight. Maybe Delta is waiting for some additional authorizations, but it sure is nerve racking not knowing and not being able to make plans.

it will get canceled eventually, when they update their system or whatever. same thing happened to me already with a united flight. they didn't have the latest information until a few days later.

They are still canceling flights? I’m on a flight for August 8 on American.

They are still canceling flights? I’m on a flight for August 8 on American.
They even canceled the flight from the national rugby team in Tokio (yes the recent bronze medal winners) those f***ing idiots. Argentina is more and more becoming a 'shithole' country.

Edit:
Translation: https://translate.google.com/transl...con-lammens-dijo-la-directora-de-migraciones/

It takes a few days until it is cancelled in the reservation system. The callcenter guys only see what is in the system. So, for them it seems like the flight is still happening. The same happened to me when they canceled my flight from IAX to EZE. I think it took around two days until I got the notification from United.

A family member just had her Aug 2 flight home cancelled. She is comfortable, staying with relatives but I feel bad for all the thousands of stranded people who are paying for hotels and restaurants, missing work, away from their family. The airlines are losing patience with flights being approved two weeks at a time, they need to plan for fuel, staffing, reservations. I wonder if Arg is the only country without a flight schedule.

A family member just had her Aug 2 flight home cancelled. She is comfortable, staying with relatives but I feel bad for all the thousands of stranded people who are paying for hotels and restaurants, missing work, away from their family. The airlines are losing patience with flights being approved two weeks at a time, they need to plan for fuel, staffing, reservations. I wonder if Arg is the only country without a flight schedule.

2 weeks? More like 2 days in some cases...

Back