Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

this has been said many times here already. you may not know until a day or so before.

but if you are flying from DFW, you will not be flying. they have already been clear that route is suspended for now. if you want any certainty you need to fly from MIA

I spoke to an AA rep yesterday. She said that flights to and from DFW to EZE are still operating but are sold out until September. That is why they do not appear online at least until September. Those passengers who are flying to DFW can only book a flight to Miami and change there for DFW. Anyway she was quite clear that flights to DFW have not been suspended so if she is wrong, please tell me the source of your info. Thanks.

could be. but at least there are planes leaving from MIA. not the case from DFW

See my reply above regarding this. AA told me yesterday that flights to and from DFW have not been suspended, just sold out until September. Did the rep I spoke to get this wrong? That seems strange especially as she told me to look on line for September where I could see a through EZE-DFW flight listed. If flights are sold out, they do not appear online.

Yeah they are suspended by company policy. They just don't exist because the gov doesn't allow them.

Yeah they are suspended by company policy. They just don't exist because the gov doesn't allow them.

Could you supply some proof of this? A link to a credible article perhaps? I spoke to an AA rep yesterday who stated that the flights to DFW are operating but sold out. She showed me that there are scheduled flights that are not sold out in early September.

that AA rep doesn't know what they are talking about, i dont think they have operated at all in July. and anything after aug 6/8 is unknown and they will still show it operating until the arg govt gets their shit together and communicates decisions.

that AA rep doesn't know what they are talking about, i dont think they have operated at all in July. and anything after aug 6/8 is unknown and they will still show it operating until the arg govt gets their shit together and communicates decisions.

Thanks but I found this list inaccurate over a month ago. It reported a flight I was on as suspended however the flight operated so I don't know what to think.

Thanks but I found this list inaccurate over a month ago. It reported a flight I was on as suspended however the flight operated so I don't know what to think.
As you can see no flight since June.

You are right. AA customer reps in the US don't know what's happening. AA in BA just told me the decision will be made by the government on 8 August.

You are right. AA customer reps in the US don't know what's happening. AA in BA just told me the decision will be made by the government on 8 August.
How can they wait until Aug 8, since those decisions affect flights from Aug 9 on? I thought the new round of authorizations was going to be on Aug 6.

i mean, why not have a little fun at our expense and be even more vague and inconsistent?

probably the new authorizations will mostly come by the 6th, for some reason a few of those flights in that link have dates until the 8th.

Back