Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

no. you should wait and see. or if you don't want to wait until a day or two before, call now and reschedule for later than the 6th to give yourself some buffer.
All Dallas AA to Eze flight have been suspended. I’d not even bother trying. I’d your flight isn’t aa to Miami, I wouldn’t bother.

My flight was cancelled and uncancelled. I was fortunate in being able to return to Argentina.
The airlines aren’t canceling all flights because they don’t know which flights ANAC will approve for landing. Further more it’s all cancellation lottery too on if your flight will make it or not.

Use flight aware to see which flights are actually getting approved consistently and choose those days and flights

I was not so lucky. I was told that since I was flying with miles, the first available flight was Aug 14. We'll see if that flight gets approved. My original flight date was July 15.

So you have been delayed at least a MONTH? Are you flying FROM the US to Argentina or from Argentina to the US? Your miles ticket was not honored for the first available flight?

So you have been delayed at least a MONTH? Are you flying FROM the US to Argentina or from Argentina to the US? Your miles ticket was not honored for the first available flight?
US to Arg and no, my miles ticket was not honored for first available flight.

I’m thinking of taking the first leg to Dallas Sunday and just stay there until they restart flights to EZE

I’m thinking of taking the first leg to Dallas Sunday and just stay there until they restart flights to EZE

Hope you don't have to stay in a hotel! Have you any idea when they will restart DFW service? Also, just how many people is Argentina allowing in the country these days?

So have all reservations to DFW been cancelled?
I have not seen a single Dfw flight not be cancelled in a month. You will be better served traveling to Miami. Aa is still doing mostly daily service there.

Unless you really like Dallas

Back