Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

AA are blocking seats until the last minute so it's not certain you have to wait till September 9. I did a quick search there are PLENTY of seats before....
View attachment 7829
I don't know what you did but an AA list of flights appears and blocks your email so I can only read a bit and cannot remove the AA flight info. You seem to have said that AA are blocking seats. I mentioned that I saw seats but the AA rep said that the website is not accurate. So how can one get around this?

The National Director of Migration, Florencia Carignano, assured that the Government is firmly analyzing the possibility of reopening the land borders with Chile and Uruguay for next September 6.

After almost a year and a half in which tourist trips by land with both neighboring countries remained closed, a key light of hope was sighted, especially for families that have members on both sides of the border.

I don't know what you did but an AA list of flights appears and blocks your email so I can only read a bit and cannot remove the AA flight info. You seem to have said that AA are blocking seats. I mentioned that I saw seats but the AA rep said that the website is not accurate. So how can one get around this?
There are seats available for the 13th and 14th August right now on their site. Aa I said just wake up early around 5-6 am and call AA. They release seats early and close to departure date.

The National Director of Migration, Florencia Carignano, assured that the Government is firmly analyzing the possibility of reopening the land borders with Chile and Uruguay for next September 6.

After almost a year and a half in which tourist trips by land with both neighboring countries remained closed, a key light of hope was sighted, especially for families that have members on both sides of the border.

Chile is having none of it so far, though: https://www.t13.cl/noticia/nacional...as-terrestres-septiembre-argentina-12-08-2021

Regarding a date to study the opening of land borders, health minister Enrique Paris affirmed that "we have not studied any date. This announcement by Argentina is unilateral."

An amazing blogger that saved me on an occasion or two with his up to date info on travel

I read his blog, twitter and Instagram all the time. He's very helpful.

There are seats available for the 13th and 14th August right now on their site. Aa I said just wake up early around 5-6 am and call AA. They release seats early and close to departure date.

How can anyone fly w/o the Covid test? No time for that if the seats are for same day or even next day. You can't be sure results will come back in time.

How can anyone fly w/o the Covid test? No time for that if the seats are for same day or even next day. You can't be sure results will come back in time.
Yes they will in Argentina. US requires only a rapid test to travel not a PCR. Go to a lab and you have the results in 20 min. I have done it. It costs like 4.000 pesos.

I need to do a PCR test tomorrow to complete the 7 day quarantine but it looks nothing is open on Saturdays besides the airport.

Does anyone know if Argentina accepts the rapid PCR test? It’s a PCR but not the RT PCR. My flight from Miami keeps getting delayed (almost 36 hours now) and I’m going to get another test done to make sure I’m covered

Back