Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Does anyone know if Argentina accepts the rapid PCR test? It’s a PCR but not the RT PCR. My flight from Miami keeps getting delayed (almost 36 hours now) and I’m going to get another test done to make sure I’m covered

Check State Dept website.
What is wrong with your flight?

Check State Dept website.
What is wrong with your flight?
Some BS about the Argentine government not approving the flight on time and then the crew reached their legal time limit and the flight couldn’t leave. Was originally supposed to leave yesterday at 10 pm. Got delayed until 2:00 this morning. We boarded and sat on the tarmac until 5:00 am when they said we had to go back to the gate. Flight was supposed to leave today at 8 pm and now got delayed until 2:30 am. American Airlines. What a Quilombo. I’m stuck in Miami

I just got off the phone with AA. All AA flights to Argentina are cancelled Monday and Tuesday. My flight is supposedly still going to leave at 2 am this morning.

Some BS about the Argentine government not approving the flight on time and then the crew reached their legal time limit and the flight couldn’t leave. Was originally supposed to leave yesterday at 10 pm. Got delayed until 2:00 this morning. We boarded and sat on the tarmac until 5:00 am when they said we had to go back to the gate. Flight was supposed to leave today at 8 pm and now got delayed until 2:30 am. American Airlines. What a Quilombo. I’m stuck in Miami

OMG. Really sorry. I suppose AA won't pay for a hotel.

If anyone is interested in this saga at all: Flight got delayed again. We were at the airport ready to board at 1 AM and then a bunch of employees started scrambling saying they had to change the flight number and give everyone new tickets because there was another flight the same day with the same flight number. Issued everyone new tickets and we were going to leave at 3 AM. At 2:00 AM they then delayed it until noon today. Headed to the airport now. Wish me luck. I won’t begrudge thoughts and prayers lol.

If anyone is interested in this saga at all: Flight got delayed again. We were at the airport ready to board at 1 AM and then a bunch of employees started scrambling saying they had to change the flight number and give everyone new tickets because there was another flight the same day with the same flight number. Issued everyone new tickets and we were going to leave at 3 AM. At 2:00 AM they then delayed it until noon today. Headed to the airport now. Wish me luck. I won’t begrudge thoughts and prayers lol.
You deserve combat pay.

Does anyone know if Argentina accepts the rapid PCR test? It’s a PCR but not the RT PCR. My flight from Miami keeps getting delayed (almost 36 hours now) and I’m going to get another test done to make sure I’m covered
if it's a PCR, you're good. doesn't matter if it's a test where you pay extra to get rapid results.

I need to do a PCR test tomorrow to complete the 7 day quarantine but it looks nothing is open on Saturdays besides the airport.

not correct

You deserve combat pay.

You have my positive thoughts and prayers. I'm confused now about exactly when your flight was supposed to have left. Did they give you another night's hotel?

Back