Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I heard that if there is a single passenger who tests positive on a flight EVERYONE will be forced to quarantine in a hotel. Is this true? Where are updated travel rules/requiremements to be found?

It should not, you are flying within the US. You need the the negative test to enter and board the plane. I think the US accepts negative antibody test as well, so no need for a PCR. Might want to check.
Thanks for links, quite useful .

Follow up question...my wife is a dual Argentine/Spanish citizen and usually enters the US using her Spanish passport. I know there are restrictions on EU citizens right now to enter the US. It seems like it applies only to those who have ben physically present in the EU in the last 14 days (not our case). So I think we should be fine if we go...but I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience lately trying to enter the US when traveling from here but using an EU passport.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience lately trying to enter the US when traveling from here but using an EU passport.

Thanks!

Should not be an issue if you were not in EU in last 14 calendar days. Moreover, the airline will not let you board if there is an issue.. Best would be to call the airline and confirm before buying the ticket.

From and of April only 4 flights per day will ve permitted to operate from Ezeiza.

Is there any way to know which 4 flights they will be? How many flights are there now?

1617197614853.png

Last edited:
Is there any way to know which 4 flights they will be? How many flights are there now?

View attachment 7670
Today there are currently 10-20 per day.

Message from government is clear, if you need to get back, now is the time.

Still too early to know what flights will be permitted and when. My guess is that AR will take priority - they will be given carte blanche to charge what they want.

Given the massive disincentive and limitations this creates we will probably see some foreign carriers simply suspend operations once again.

AR has already revised some of its flights (but more cuts expected)

Frankly, given the community transmission of the Manaus and UK strains of COVID in Argentina already (which the government claims is "under control" but doesn't actually test to know for sure... at least not any of the 8 people I know infected in the last three weeks...) it seems this is just another show using an easy target, like runners or shoppers, to distract people from its own failures and make it look like its achieving something even though that "achievement" is not linked to the immediate problems it should be (or should have been) focusing on.

Last edited:
Does this news appear anywhere besides Sirchandler.com? I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Back