Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

Anybody know where you’re supposed to go for the test on day 7?
Or are you meant to just organise a PCR for yourself?

I haven't been notified that my 4/11 flight is cancelled but United no longer shows that I have an upcoming trip nor are they selling tickets for my flight.
So do I start packing? make kennel reservations? Book a different flight?
This used to be called FUBAR. Don't know if that term is still used.
In Argentina It's always been SNAFU to start with:):):).

Anybody know where you’re supposed to go for the test on day 7?
Or are you meant to just organise a PCR for yourself?
Are you in CABA? Travelers (including domestic travelers) are supposed to use one the various testing centers such as the drive thru and walk thru testing center at La Rural in Palermo.

Delta flight from Atlanta to EZE cancelled for Thursday. I wonder if that route will be discontinued...

Are you in CABA? Travelers (including domestic travelers) are supposed to use one the various testing centers such as the drive thru and walk thru testing center at La Rural in Palermo.
Not really clear that it applies to quarantining international passengers on their 7th day? It’s also supposed to be at their own cost whereas the tourism one is covered by health insurance etc.
Anyway I’m just going to go to centralab and get a test and call it good.

Not really clear that it applies to quarantining international passengers on their 7th day? It’s also supposed to be at their own cost whereas the tourism one is covered by health insurance etc.
Anyway I’m just going to go to centralab and get a test and call it good.
The city testing centers will always collect health insurance information incase you are covered or not eligible for a free test paid for by the city. Otherwise they will charge you there.

Los test serán cubiertos por las obras sociales y seguros médicos o por el Gobierno de la Ciudad. Sólo en el caso de viajes provenientes del exterior, según lo dispuesto por el Gobierno Nacional (Decisión Administrativa 268/2021), el costo deberá ser asumido por la persona que ingresa al país.

Last edited:
Back