Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

can someone refresh me on how early i should arrive to EZE for a flight? i have my flight next week on United departing at 11pm.

i always used to arrive at least 3-4hrs early in the past but not sure what is allowed now.

Has anyone (Permanent Resident) had problems leaving the USA on a flight for Ezeiza? I am referring to having to prove Permanent Residence in Argentina. I recall years ago returning on a one way ticket. Check in personnel wanted to deny me entry. They were reluctant to accept my DNI as proof. The issue was that I had a one way ticxket which they deemed unacceptable. In the end they let me go.

a number of ''check-in'' personnel lack the basic understandings of Int'l travel, and their software provides no clear guidance......as a result, they tend to dig-in and overreach their authority.....you have to get a manager involved......several years ago, an agent was denying my boarding to Argentina because I did not have a visa....non required, but she was convinced I had to have one....I had the Reciprocity Agreement ( remember those?), but she was intransigent....you can NEVER convince people who don't know what they're talking about that they don't know what they're talking about.

a number of ''check-in'' personnel lack the basic understandings of Int'l travel, and their software provides no clear guidance......as a result, they tend to dig-in and overreach their authority.....you have to get a manager involved......several years ago, an agent was denying my boarding to Argentina because I did not have a visa....non required, but she was convinced I had to have one....I had the Reciprocity Agreement ( remember those?), but she was intransigent....you can NEVER convince people who don't know what they're talking about that they don't know what they're talking about.
Your last line of your post looks like Yogi Berra authored it. Nice.

masks are required. not shields as far as i know.

your airline will specify what is required very clearly.

Back