Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

The agent offered to rebook me, but I decided to scrap it as I was concerned about not being guaranteed a flight back on the day planned, and also did not want to go on some circuitous route to my destination. She informed me that I'd receive a refund since AA cancelled my flight. Turned out I am only eligible for a credit toward a future flight, valid for a year.

Flights on AA between EZE and DFW seem to be suspended for now. I checked the EZE website daily and it was cancelled every day. I think the best alternative route is through Miami. Everything is uncertain at the moment, but if your flight to DFW is cancelled they will probably try to reroute you. Fortunately I was notified of my flight cancellation before I did the PCR test or submitted the DDJJ. Good luck....hope it works out for you.

Flights on AA between EZE and DFW seem to be suspended for now. I checked the EZE website daily and it was cancelled every day. I think the best alternative route is through Miami. Everything is uncertain at the moment, but if your flight to DFW is cancelled they will probably try to reroute you. Fortunately I was notified of my flight cancellation before I did the PCR test or submitted the DDJJ. Good luck....hope it works out for you.

How many days before your flight were you informed of he cancellation?

This is the first signal we have that borders will be open again to fully vaccinated foreigners within the "next months".
They do point out that initially a quarantine may be required until the local population has a certain degree of immunity. (FYR - currently the City of Buenos Aires has 67%+ vaccinated with one dose and 25%+ vaccinated with both doses, so by around the end of the year I suspect it should be feasible to expect normal border activity for fully vaccinated persons if other parts of the country don't hold things up.)

They also signalled "better news" will be announced between Friday and Saturday for Argentines and residents currently stranded abroad in terms of relaxing the current restrictions.

Back