Reduced flight schedules and current entry / exit requirements

I am unable to find what is defined as "eligible travel".
See my post on pg. 97 of this thread with English translation of the comprehensive article published by Diario La Nacion on Nov 10: The Gov't relaxed the requirements for foreigners entering the country....

My parents travelled on 9th November. When they filled out the paperwork with their TWO Astra Zeneca vaccines it came out as “not fully vaccinated”.
They were allowed to enter no problem and when they arrived at their destination, Provincia Neuquen, they got an email from the region. It stated that if you’re unvaccinated you’d have to self isolate until the negative PCR at 5 to 7 days.
My parents decided to isolate anyways since they shared a JetSmart flight with two bus loads of Egresados heading to Bariloche. (Or maybe they just wanted to relax for a week with me doing all the shopping for them.)
We have been having lunch out in the garden together because it’s too hard not to see them now that they are actually here.
Do you know why the 2 x AZ vaccines were not considered as "fully vaccinated". Who decided? The airline? We might do something similar in January, and it would be good to understand a bit more.

You needed to document the family connection in some way I guess, did you need to create an invitation, provide your birth certificate, and so on?

Do you know why the 2 x AZ vaccines were not considered as "fully vaccinated". Who decided? The airline? We might do something similar in January, and it would be good to understand a bit more.

You needed to document the family connection in some way I guess, did you need to create an invitation, provide your birth certificate, and so on?

1.Her parents or whoever was filling in the form made a mistake and didn't click the right box and it came out "not fully vax" otherwise AZ is fine.
2. You need to show proof of family relationship at Migraciones and maybe at check in with the airline.

Last edited:
It’s possible that they didn’t click the fully vaccinated box if there is one.

As stated before. They didn’t have any problems entering and they didn’t prove any kinship. They came as tourists with two doses of AZ.
The declaración jurada has nothing to do with the airline. It is the government’s document.

19 October 2021
Step-by-step visual instructions in Spanish:
DDJJ = AFFIDAVIT...check upper (R) box to complete form in English.
1. Must be filled out within 48 hrs prior to the flight mainly because the passenger has to upload the PCR test that is done at origin.
2. Persons over 70 years of age are exempt from the obligation to perform the DDJJ electronically.
3. ....Re: vaccination, the certificate is not uploaded, it is simply declared....
4. Have a PCR test done no more than 72 hrs before boarding flight.
5. Have a new test for SARS-CoV-2 done upon arrival in ARG, and the cost of the PCR test must be borne by the passenger.

****As of Nov 1st...NO longer required to do another PCR 5 to 7 days later per article on Diario Perfil.

After being here for approx. 10 days my wife received a text message (since I don't have a phone # yet) that I needed to come in for a test the following morning. Took the free test, was told I'd receive the results the following day, but several days later I still haven't received the results. I'm just going to assume that I tested negative and got lost in the bureaucracy and that if I tested positive they'd have for sure notified me.

tep-by-step visual instructions in Spanish:
DDJJ = AFFIDAVIT...check upper (R) box to complete form in English.
1. Must be filled out within 48 hrs prior to the flight mainly because the passenger has to upload the PCR test that is done at origin.
Gracielie - I was familiar with the need to complete the online DDJJ but on looking at it I do not see an obvious means (or request) to upload PCR results in association with the form. Could you tell what the procedure is to upload the PCR test? I knew it was necessary to take the test but have been assuming a hard copy was what would be presented leaving and arriving.

Gracielie - I was familiar with the need to complete the online DDJJ but on looking at it I do not see an obvious means (or request) to upload PCR results in association with the form. Could you tell what the procedure is to upload the PCR test? I knew it was necessary to take the test but have been assuming a hard copy was what would be presented leaving and arriving.
You upload it at the end of paso 2

It's not so long ago that most flights in and out of EZE seemed to be subject to delays, change or cancellation and I'm wondering what the situation is like now? The context for my question is my trying to return from the UK in the face of the horrendously high fares currently being offered on the usual more direct routes. But against this, flights between the UK and the USA seem never to have been cheaper and flights from certain points in the US to EZE seem to offer good value. I would appreciate any advice about the reliability of these schedules - especially considering that once the journey begins, the validity of my preflight Covid-19 test will start counting down.

My girlfriend is arriving this week,she's trying to do the DDJJ now and her korean insurance covers COVID19 expenses but it's not strictly specified in the PDF,it just says sickness medical expenses and special expenses clauses,among other stuff. I'm afraid she'll get denied entry at ezeiza,does know if this insurance is enough?

Back