Reiki

Yeah, but the use of word such as "oriental" this word is not used anymore in the 21st centuries. If you had used the word such as referred to being Asian then I would not even commented but the use of Oriental is seen as derogatory term..
Politically correct you are. Oh geeez. Yawn. See signature below.

Hello, I have studied (practice also) Reiki and I would like to have the opportunity to practice and share it.
Thank you
Lilia

Hello, I just saw your posting. Reiki is sometimes referred to as oriental medicine or alternative medicine. While I do not know someone who actually does Reiki - I will offer an alternative to you done by an oriental here in Buenos Aires. You will find him here on baexpats or google him too -- NikThaiMassage --- or thai massage in Buenos Aires. You will find this person exceptional in what he does to assist people with chronic problems. You may write me if you wish additional information or to find his BlogSpot if you are unable to pick it up via google or the like too. All the best. Walter
Dear Walter if you wanna use the term oriental go right ahead i got your back!!! there was no malice in your comment

Rei~ki, I haven't heard that phrase since last visited buddhist temple back home. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. Thus when morbid, one always reincarnates as the next being full of Rei~Ki...

The best healer whom I have met in Buenos Aires, who also practices Reiki is Andrés Gosis. You can contact him by writing an email to: [email protected]. He speaks great english and spanish! Also - he teaches healing (including Reiki) and meditation.

Back