Reliable Airport Taxi Service

GoGreenGoWhite

Registered
Hey Everyone,

I have to catch a flight out of EZE later this week at 6:30 AM and was wondering if any of you have a taxi service you would recommend. Normally I wouldn't be to concerned, but since I need it in the middle of the night I want to go with one that I can count on.

Thanks in advance,

Scott

just hail a taxi on the road...give him 100 pesos all inclusive.

Thats the way to go.

Hi

How about 2:30 or 3:00 am? Our plane leaves at 5:30

mariposa said:
definitely taxi ezeiza. very professional and reliable.

A few times they dont arrive in time to pick you up and you can end up missing your flight. It happened to me 2 times.

The way to do is use taxi ezeiza when you arrive at eze and when you are leaving back, just hail the taxi.

i have been using taxi ezeiza for years, both to and from the airport. i had only very good experiences with them, and i highly recommend them.

Manuel Tienda Leon has a remise service. You can ask in advance, they will ask you in which neigbourhood you are and then will quote the ride. They are punctual.

There are many radiotaxis in town, but you are not able to make the reservation more than a couple of hours in advance.

Let me know if you need more info on this regard.

I also vote for Taxi Ezeiza... the have always come on time to pick me up (usually 15 minutes early.)

I know they can be trusted because one time when I was renting out my apartment here, some tenants used Taxi Ezeiza on my recommendation and somehow they left their iphones, passports, etc. in the taxi. We called Taxi Ezeiza and they said they found the stuff and they returned all the stuff to my tenants on their next trip into the city. After that experience I can definitely recommend Taxi Ezeiza.

Back