Reliable used car dealer?

Vamonos and others, regarding maintainance, recommended is Jorge (he has a small place on Honduras just in Front of Dietrich. I bought a used passat some years ago from a guy who worked as a sales manager for that same company Dietrich....This guy recomended Jorge for maintainance ......and till now ... better than the VW-audi maintaince I had during 10 years in the Netherlands....

vamonos2012 said:
Does anybody know a reliable used car dealer?
Are you kidding? When used car dealers die, they go to where lawyers also go. :eek::eek:

ElQueso said:
Pickups may be a more difficult to find in a lot, though. However, I know there is a place outside the city (almost to Pilar) on Pan Americana ramal Pilar (highway 9). They often had pickups there. There is another place on the Pilar branch, just after the branches split between Pilar and Escobar, before you get to the toll plaza, on the right. It has a number of dealerships on one lot, selling both new and used cars, but I can't remember what it's called. You couldn't miss it if you are driving out there.

It's called Car One if we speak about the same place. You can't miss it, it's on the right when driving North on Panamericana (possible to take a train + bus to go there also)

Back