Remodled apt in Recoleta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spfly731

Registered
I am moving back to the USofA in March. I am remodeling my apt and I will be renting it out of as March 1st. It is located in Recoleta on an 8th floor. Low level noise, bright, bright, sunlight... 2 bedroom, one bedroom with queen size Hotel Collection bed, 2nd bedroom with full size bed Hotel Collection. Fully equipped kitchen with washer & dryer. 1 1/2 bath. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am looking for a good tenant, prefer expat. Interested in doing temp rental w/a 1 year commitment, will consider the "argentine" two year lease contract as well. Will send pics (not done remodeling yet, but will send anyways) Price of lease is negotiable. Great area... no colectivos run on my block.
My email is: [email protected]

Thanks for posting and I would agree that a 1 year minimum commitment is the way to go. I'm going to be needing a place to rent for at least a year starting in January. Before I send a more detailed email, could you tell me roughly the cross streets your place is on ?

Spfly731 said:
I am moving back to the USofA in March. I am remodeling my apt and I will be renting it out of as March 1st. It is located in Recoleta on an 8th floor. Low level noise, bright, bright, sunlight... 2 bedroom, one bedroom with queen size Hotel Collection bed, 2nd bedroom with full size bed Hotel Collection. Fully equipped kitchen with washer & dryer. 1 1/2 bath. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I am looking for a good tenant, prefer expat. Interested in doing temp rental w/a 1 year commitment, will consider the "argentine" two year lease contract as well. Will send pics (not done remodeling yet, but will send anyways) Price of lease is negotiable. Great area... no colectivos run on my block.
My email is: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back