Removal Of Tariffs On Import Of Computer Products

And now a rumour that an Apple store may be opening here. I can just imagine the prices...besides, we've heard this before.
http://www.thebubble.com/buenos-aires-could-be-getting-an-official-apple-store/

I think they will be under some pressure to pass the savings on.

The government are trying to stop people going to Chile to buy tvs , computers and phones

Lets wait and see...

I will not stop the trips to Chile where discounts amount sometimes to 60 %...? here discounts to the public may be 10 % after they increase the current prices.... :rolleyes:

I will not stop the trips to Chile where discounts amount sometimes to 60 %...? here discounts to the public may be 10 % after they increase the current prices.... :rolleyes:

Thats true but if the price difference is reduced to around 20% , people will start to look at the cost of their trip . At the moment you buy a 50 inch TV in Chile and you pay your 50% fine at Customs , its still a whole lot cheaper.

Thats true but if the price difference is reduced to around 20% , people will start to look at the cost of their trip . At the moment you buy a 50 inch TV in Chile and you pay your 50% fine at Customs , its still a whole lot cheaper.

If and When the difference is 20% will see. What about models not available in Argentina..?

If and When the difference is 20% will see. What about models not available in Argentina..?

I actually think that the government wabnt to ensure that the latest technology will get to the market more quickly than in the past.

If that doesnt happen the Shopping Trips to Chile will continue.

And now a rumour that an Apple store may be opening here. I can just imagine the prices...besides, we've heard this before.
http://www.thebubble...al-apple-store/

Prices might not be that bad. This country is full of apple products right now, most of their target market has no problem purchasing in the US either directly or via friends, they'll have to stay competitive.

Back