Rent a room for a day or 2

jago25_98

Registered
We live in a very small apartment and there´s no room for me to work on any projects. It´s so much hassle to move, possibly 10,000 pesos in bills.

It would be really handy if I could use a room for a day at a time with perhaps just 1m cubed size for long term storage of things like a little deninm and plastic.

I´m near the SantaFe-Aguero subte.

How much do people think is a fair rate for this?

-j

edit: Would be good to be able to edit the subject to "Rent a room for a day or 2 plus storage"

Hola!

I saw your post and thought you might be interested in the following.

We offer flexible office spaces in city center Buenos Aires, on the corner of 9 de julio and Chile. We work without long-term contracts or garantia, one of the many advantages.

For more information click: http://www.virtualjobassistance.nl/blog/296-2/

If you are interested you can contact me at [email protected] and possible come and have a look at the office.

Hope we can be of service!

Kind regards

Are you looking for a room to work in, just store things in, or both? You can PM me if you want.

I'm looking for both; somewhere to store some tools and somewhere to do some soldering for example.

Regards the officespace link,

I guess it would be expensive (no prices so I always assume it must be too expensive),
it seems more designed for meetings,
no storage space so I'd have to carry everything back and forth,

and finally, getting to and from the centre I find rather hard work. The only way I find to get there reliably & quickly is via bicycle or motorbike.

But thanks anyway

Allcraz, how far are you from Aguero subte?

I only have 1 week left in BA before I have to leave again for work again for 4 months so it would be a very long time before I would use the room but storage is still useful even now. It wouldn't be storing anything of much monetary value.

Back