Rentas/ ABL tax increase

If Argentina had bananas , it would be a banana republic. (Now all the locals who participate on an expat site to practice their english can come to the defense of their fatherland).

i got a big ABL reajuste, it appeared on my pagomiscuentas, and i paid it with a click of the mouse, no problem. now i try to forget about it...

I just started another thread to survey increase rates.

What I don't understand is the magnitude of the increases. The city budgeted an overall 22% increase in gastos this year, partly supported by a 61% increase in ABL revenue. But I haven't heard of any bill that increased only 61%.

I paid mine today. Went from $320 to $862 annually but I can't complain, I was paying more than that per MONTH as Council Tax in Oxford.

...and the good news keeps on coming ;) lol I haven't had this increase yet. But at least I know what to expect.

Caz said:
...and the good news keeps on coming ;) lol I haven't had this increase yet. But at least I know what to expect.

You might want to check online. The first payment is due today, and if you pay for the year there is a 20% discount.

Sleuth said:
You might want to check online. The first payment is due today, and if you pay for the year there is a 20% discount.
Since most of the boletos have barcodes that can't be scanned, everyone is trying to access the online site. It's been timing out since 0830 this morning.

Back