Renting temporal apartment from Zonaprop without Argentina phone

ozgur

Registered
Hello everyone, i'll be coming to BA in September for long term and i want to rent a temporal apartment for 3 months ; how do i contact direct owner (if it is) or the real estate agency without having an Argentinian phone number? I couldnt find the way to contact owners via whatsapp, email, or any other way, it wants a phone number which is probably in Argentina.
Anyone knows a workaround for this or should i just rent a week in airbnb and than after getting there and getting the phone rent from zonaprop?
Thank you!!

I've heard internet telephony does wonders. Skype, may be?
Or you need an Argentinean phone number to register at Zonaprop site?

Thanks Lunar, no the problem is you can register but to get the contact it has a small form that asks a specific type phone number, my phone is not accepted 1687461298018.png
1687461380294.png

You can only get owner or Realestate contact information with local phone number. Or you can search the realestate name which is shown on zonaprop on google maps and then get the contact information from there. Book Airbnb for 3-4 days (thats what i did when i first arrived here)

You can also try on Facebook marketplace. There are many rentals listed.

Thanks Husnain, this information is really crucial and was needed, now i'll definetaly do the airbnb first and than book the longer home from zonaprop.
Have you run into many problems with temporal rentings on zonaprop? They seem very straightforward like airbnb deals but in youtube i saw a lot of people complaining about renting in ba, like owner not responding , taking too long to have the house; but maybe this is longer deals.

Thanks Husnain, this information is really crucial and was needed, now i'll definetaly do the airbnb first and than book the longer home from zonaprop.
Have you run into many problems with temporal rentings on zonaprop? They seem very straightforward like airbnb deals but in youtube i saw a lot of people complaining about renting in ba, like owner not responding , taking too long to have the house; but maybe this is longer deals.
Most of the listings on zonaprop are by Realestates and they respond quickly. It’s pretty straight forward. You first book the appointment to visit the place and then you let them know. Within same or next day you will sign the contract and move in.

Things you need for temporary rental:
Passport scan
Income proof

Back