Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortinatly, because he has now been publically identified on here, should he also see this thread, he could already be on the move.

According to his baexpats profile, he hasn't logged in here since Dec 10, 2011, but he may have changed profiles or simply moved out of BA. I was at the party. The guy was young. I have a photo of him.

But are we sure this is the same guy? Are there any photos of the real fugitive that can be compared to?

sinagua980 said:
According to his baexpats profile, he hasn't logged in here since Dec 10, 2011, but he may have changed profiles or simply moved out of BA. I was at the party. The guy was young. I have a photo of him.

But are we sure this is the same guy? Are there any photos of the real fugitive that can be compared to?

One can read BAExPats all day long and never log on.

sinagua980 said:

There were no photos of the person being sought in the web pages linked to in previous posts.

I suggest you forward the photo of the person you met who was going by the name Bill Buckley to the following email address: [email protected] with reference to this link: http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral....ment_denver_man_suspected_defrauding_prospect

They probably have enough complaintants who can confirm whether or not its the same individual. If it is the photo might be of great help to them.

garygrunson said:
Well apparently someone is posting this on craigslist

http://buenosaires.es.craigslist.org/acc/2894926830.html

I clicked on the link.

Who is Milosh Zorica?

Does anyone recognize the individual in the photo as William Buckley?

If anyone who attended "the party" has a photo of Bill Buckley, perhaps they could forward it to the Attorney General in Colorado. The AG can show it to the dozen complaintants and then perhaps we'll all know if we're talking about the same individual.

If BAfinance aka Bill Buckley isn't the Colorado fugitive, why did he suddenly vanish from the forum?

And why doesn't he come back and deny the connection?

steveinbsas said:
I clicked on the link.

Who is Milosh Zorica?

Does anyone recognize the individual in the photo as William Buckley?

If anyone who attended "the party" has a photo of Bill Buckley, perhaps they could forward it to the Attorney General in Colorado. The AG can show it to the dozen complaintants and then perhaps we'll all know if we're talking about the same individual
what photo are you referring to?

Serious question does the US gov offer any bin laden style rewards for catching guys like this?

Lets do it :__) inflation is growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back