Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Buckley is an incredibly common name, is there any evidence indicating that the CO fugitive is BAFinance?

PhilipDT said:
Bill Buckley is an incredibly common name, is there any evidence indicating that the CO fugitive is BAFinance?

You're being very protective: how much did he take you for, Phil? ;-)

What Motorcycle Mama said "he said" is pretty conclusive evidence. So just depends if you believe her or him. Though i agree its a pretty common name, I even have a friend back home with this exact name.. soo........... who knows

PhilipDT said:

I also have an incredibly common name, but I am not the founder of the Republic of Texas, a fictional super hero, and a professional wrestler...even though I share the same name with the men who fit these descriptions.

Nonetheless, it is worth discovering if the individual who bragged about jumping turnstyles and employing foreigners in unlicensed business in Argentina is one and the same with the fugitive from Colorado, isn't it?

M. Z. is me! I really got nothing to do with the finances of a new defunct business. It was Bill's part and up to his honor. I was managing the business and employees

I couldn't be wanted by Colorado authorities as for a matter I never lived in Colorado

Whatever Bill has or hasn't done is up to his honor

The only genuine advice I can give to the expats, namely newcomers. Watch out who do you associate with. Expats and locals alike

I have no problem with facing anyone, anytime, anywhere!

Even if there was an intention of defrauding the employees, it was beyond my knowledge

Except for those who were screwed for the money and got out of this moneyless (myself included) and for whom I'm really sorry, the others well mind your own business guys

steveinbsas said:
I also have an incredibly common name, but I am not the founder of the Republic of Texas, a fictional super hero, and a professional wrestler...even though I share the same name with the men who fit these descriptions.

Nonetheless, it is worth discovering if the individual who bragged about jumping turnstyles and employing foreigners in unlicensed business in Argentina is one and the same with the fugitive from Colorado, isn't it?
Oh I certainly agree its worth finding out, I was just trying to see if anything had been found out already. I don't want to start (or join) a witch hunt without any evidence. I did a bit of googling, couldn't find any connection between BAFinance and CO's bill buckley other than an acusation by one Kristen Berente, but the guy in CO is certainly pretty well disliked around those parts; his victims seem to be out for blood. Do we know for sure if BAFinance is the CallSouth guy?

\Whatever Bill has or hasn't done is up to his honor\

Sorry I gotta disagree with that, you make it sound like its all up to him. If people in Bs As can take him down then do it.

|Except for those who were screwed for the money and got out of this moneyless (myself included) and for whom I'm really sorry, the others well mind your own business guys|

So how about people who have been screwed over by a similar, though not 'HIM', criminal?

Have they got no rights?

"Well mind your own business guys" And if I dont feel like it? What will you do? Please, do it.

"mind your own business guys"

what if i dont feel like minding my own business? What are y0u going to do about it?

steveinbsas said:

But it's not just first and last name: we also know that his middle initial was P (as in Paul) since he used it in various other handles e.g. "WPBBaires". There's little doubt that this guy was/is a scammer (based solely on first hand accounts of some of the things he did here). That's the only reason I am willing to join in on this conversation before we have more facts (if we ever do). I think the only thing in doubt is he the scammer wanted by Colorado.

elclandestino said:
M. Z. is me! I really got nothing to do with the finances of a new defunct business. It was Bill's part and up to his honor. I was managing the business and employees

I couldn't be wanted by Colorado authorities as for a matter I never lived in Colorado

Whatever Bill has or hasn't done is up to his honor

The only genuine advice I can give to the expats, namely newcomers. Watch out who do you associate with. Expats and locals alike

I have no problem with facing anyone, anytime, anywhere!

Even if there was an intention of defrauding the employees, it was beyond my knowledge

Except for those who were screwed for the money and got out of this moneyless (myself included) and for whom I'm really sorry, the others well mind your own business guys

Telling us to mind our own business is not going to fly here.

You may or may not be completely innocent, but most of the folks on this forum are here to watch out for each other.

I thought you might have had some invlovement in this. Anyone who checks the last ten visitors to your profile page will see I was there earlier today.

Didn't you once boast about operating unlicensed business, too?

Doesn't your user name imply it?

Now we know who you are as well (by name).

I confronted BAfinance in a thread that has since been deleted. He was not happy with me, but it was obvious he was running an underground buisness and I wanted to warn him (as well as his "employees") of the consequences.

Fortunately, I saved all of the posts in my email.

Now I take screenshots of everything I post and all of the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back