Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
elclandestino said:
M. Z. is me! I really got nothing to do with the finances of a new defunct business. It was Bill's part and up to his honor. I was managing the business and employees ...
Even if there was an intention of defrauding the employees, it was beyond my knowledge
The law doesn't permit people to ignor obvious signs of criminality. Even if it is true you had no actual knowledge of Buckley's crimes, if you should have reasonably known of criminal activity, you may be guilty of being a co-conspirator or an accomplice before or after the fact.
I hope someone from the Colorado AG office contacts you to ask for what you know about this con man. Then you can clam up again and expose yourself to an obstruction of justice felony.

elclandestino said:
Except for those who were screwed for the money and got out of this moneyless (myself included) and for whom I'm really sorry, the others well mind your own business guys
A very noble attitude! As if this sorry ass expression of remorse will clear your good name.

steveinbsas said:
Telling us to mind our own business is not going to fly here.
You may or may not be completely innocent, but most of the folks on this forum are here to watch out for each other.
I thought you might have had some invlovement in this...
Didn't you once boast about operating unlicensed business, too?
Doesn't your user name imply it?
Now we know who you are as well (by name)..
Right on, Steve, except Milosz Z, Elclandestino, may not be innocent of crminal activity. Given his connection and defense of this con man, not to mention his bizarre attitude about justice, he may well have committed a crime or two.
steveinbsas said:
I confronted BAfinance in a thread that has since been deleted. He was not happy with me, but it was obvious he was running an underground buisness and I wanted to warn him (as well as his "employees") of the consequences. I wonder why that thread was deleted. Hmmm. Did the illegal conduct of BAFinance continue after you posted and broughthome to those "innocent employee aiders and abettors" that they were involved in criminal activity...

elclandestino said:
Watching out each other's ass is good, we should do it all and always...
What I meant by "mind your own business" was not reporting to the authorities and not ratting out the others.
I despise government and cops more than any crook as they are the worst crooks of all...
Warning out others is appreciated. Being snitches is really p u s s y way to live the life
What a bunch of self-delusional crap. Your "no snitch" philosophy aka obstruction of justice and lack of ethics will serve you well in a prison environment which is, hopefully, where you will wind up unless you take steps to have the con man apprehended. I have observed the moderators bar posters here for nothing more than they disagreed with certain ideas. This advice to not cooperate with law enforcement concerning a common criminal is much more offensive the simple expression of an unpopular idea.

elclandestino said:
Bill was in the business to provide the funding, while I provided work. Pretty much I was the one who envisioned having native English call center services at outsourcing rates while providing people who travel an opportunity to make some extra cash...
Unfortunately, things went wrong
How and when did they go wrong. Should a reasonable man have smelled a rat and acted on it (we already know your ethics would not have caused you to report criminality activity even if you knew it was ongoing).

elclandestino said:
Folks, I got no money to pay you. If I do, I'd do it with a pleasure! Even at the cost of my loss
Then do the right thing and contact the Colorago AG as soon as possible.

elclandestino said:
M. Z. is me! I really got nothing to do with the finances of a new defunct business. It was Bill's part and up to his honor. I was managing the business and employees ...
Even if there was an intention of defrauding the employees, it was beyond my knowledge
The law doesn't permit people to ignor obvious signs of criminality. Even if it is true you had no actual knowledge of Buckley's crimes, if you should have reasonably known of criminal activity, you may be guilty of being a co-conspirator or an accomplice before or after the fact.
I hope someone from the Colorado AG office contacts you to ask for what you know about this con man. Then you can clam up again and expose yourself to an obstruction of justice felony.

elclandestino said:
Except for those who were screwed for the money and got out of this moneyless (myself included) and for whom I'm really sorry, the others well mind your own business guys
A very noble attitude! As if this sorry ass expression of remorse will clear your good name.

steveinbsas said:
Telling us to mind our own business is not going to fly here.
You may or may not be completely innocent, but most of the folks on this forum are here to watch out for each other.
I thought you might have had some invlovement in this...
Didn't you once boast about operating unlicensed business, too?
Doesn't your user name imply it?
Now we know who you are as well (by name)..
Right on, Steve, except MZ, Elclandestino, may not be innocent of crminal activity. Given his connection and defense of this con man, not to mention his bizarre attitude about justice, he may well have committed a crime or two.
steveinbsas said:
I confronted BAfinance in a thread that has since been deleted. He was not happy with me, but it was obvious he was running an underground buisness and I wanted to warn him (as well as his "employees") of the consequences. I wonder why that thread was deleted.
Hmmm. Did the illegal conduct of BAFinance continue after you posted and brought home to those "innocent employee aiders and abettors" that they were involved in criminal activity...

elclandestino said:
Watching out each other's ass is good, we should do it all and always...
What I meant by "mind your own business" was not reporting to the authorities and not ratting out the others.
I despise government and cops more than any crook as they are the worst crooks of all...
Warning out others is appreciated. Being snitches is really p u s s y way to live the life
What a bunch of self-delusional crap. Your "no snitch" philosophy aka obstruction of justice and lack of ethics will serve you well in a prison environment which is, hopefully, where you will wind up unless you take steps to have the con man apprehended. I have observed the moderators bar posters here for nothing more than they disagreed with certain ideas. This advice to not cooperate with law enforcement concerning a common criminal is much more offensive than the simple expression of an unpopular idea.

elclandestino said:
Bill was in the business to provide the funding, while I provided work. Pretty much I was the one who envisioned having native English call center services at outsourcing rates while providing people who travel an opportunity to make some extra cash...
Unfortunately, things went wrong
How and when did they go wrong. Should a reasonable man have smelled a rat and acted on it ... We already know from your statements here that your ethics would not have caused you to report criminality activity even if you knew it was ongoing. Smells like aiding and abetting...

elclandestino said:
Folks, I got no money to pay you. If I do, I'd do it with a pleasure! Even at the cost of my loss
Then do the right thing and contact the Colorago AG as soon as possible.

Furthest I've gone is distancing myself from him

I couldn't care less about any gov't as they are the worst crooks of all. Various "Bills" are just lamers compared to those legal highly positioned crooks

Real gangsters wear suits and ties and seek votes

elclandestino said:
Furthest I've gone is distancing myself from him
I couldn't care less about any gov't as they are the worst crooks of all. Various "Bills" are just lamers compared to those legal highly positioned crooks...
Real gangsters wear suits and ties and seek votes
Insufficient. You owe it those people whom you helped Buckley rip off to assist in bringing him to justice. You may not care about "gov't" but how about his victims...
Your perverted ideas about the evils of the criminal justice system may fly here, you self-deluded lowlife, but for English speaking ex-pats (this is an expat forum, isn't it) your attitude is itself criminal. Don't try to curry support by bad mouthing all aspects of government. That's just more con man deceit.

The extradition in Argentina apparently exists, however it seems to be quite lax and/or not easy to enforce, or maybe they just don´t care. One of Spain´s most wanted fugitives is living the life of riley right now in Puerto Madero and has been doing so for a few years and both Spain and Argentina know this. It was a huge controversy back home, he even went on a Spanish talk show (taped here obviously) and boasted about it, and people were astounded.
Basically it could be a big free for all for criminals so it doesn´t surprise me that these crooks are partying around BA.

MikeB12 said:
Moral of the story, don't mess with Steve.

Here's another thread involving this Bill character and a scam - http://baexpats.org/jobs/13840-financial-sales-trainee.html

I think the real moral of the story is don't work for an unregistered business in Argentina.

That was exactly the point I was trying to make in the (now deleted) thread in which BAfinance was soliciting employees.

He was PO'd with me for "fxxking with" his posts, but I usually know a scammer when I see one. The fact that he was paying en negro was enough to get my attention and I actually warned him that he was opening himself up to lawsuits (as if he ever cared). In this thread we've heard from some of his "employees" who say they never got paid.

I did not mention BAfinance until another member connected the dots and added a link to the tren de la costa thread. Even after that, I continued to ask questions, not make accusations. Now there is no doubt that Bill Buckley is BAfinance...and Nikbaires...and at least one other "member" here.

We're all still waiting to know for sure if he is also the fugitive from Colorado with the same name.

First off, I'M NOT SURPRISED BY THIS POST!! Not in the least bit. And i'm no longer in Argentina, but was blessed with the company of Mr. Bill on more than one occasion while i was there.

My girlfriend and I met Bill at an Expat event a couple months ago and RIGHT off the bat, he exuded shadyness. And he was actually quite honest, he told us he had taken off from his home, left his newly bought cars with his parents (car notes included), left his mortgage, didn't tell his girlfriend he was leaving, just picked up and left everything on a dime. UMMM....RED FLAGGGGG, NEON LIGHTS, JUMPING UP AND DOWN WAVING MY ARMS.....the kid is running away from something.

He mentioned the call centers, offered me and everyone else a job who wanted one, but it was just so damn shady (and I don't need a job). Everything about the kid my girlfriend and I picked up right off the bat. We even went so far as to wonder what exactly it was he might be running away from, which brings me to another point. How do we know he didn't kill someone? I bet there are more than a handful of people here in BA whom are running away from something in their native lands. JUST be careful whom you decide to befriend.

Shady McShady

I'm really happy my bullshit detector was spot on when I saw a couple of his hilarious BAFinance venture posts and then connected the name to his face at an expat dinner sometime in between July-August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back