Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabe said:
PS
If you happen to know of someone HERE that is being sought in another country , then email THAT police department or contact the embassy

Thanks, Fabe. I did this several hours ago (to the CO attorney General).

Hopefully, they will soon contact the appropriate authorities in Argentina in case the individual they are seeking is (still) in Argentina (if he ever was).

bradlyhale said:
Steve, I guess he did more than just jump turnstiles...

Wow Great memory!

Bradlyhale is refering to this thread: Tren de la Costa

Its the one in which BAfinance said:

BAFinance said:
Steve, I look fabulous in orange. Thanks for noticing!

One thread which BAfinance started (in which he was soliciting employees as well as sparring with me for challenging the legality of his actions) has completely vanished.

In another thread BAfinance posted his email address:

BAFinance said:
That's right! Party time!

For those of us who are new or always looking for new friends..here is a great opportunity!

Where: Barrio Norte (Callao y Cordoba)

What to bring: BYOB, light snacks will be provided. What not to bring: A group a 12 guys and 1 girl.

Time: Approx 10PM-4AM

Please shoot me an email with your name and approx guests and I'll add (hiring someone to run security/let people in and out so I don't spend my whole night in an elevator). I'll email back and address and phone number.

[email protected]

Look forward to seeing you!

I did not attend the party, but perhaps somone who did can contact the Colorado authorities and give them the address...just in case it is. Also if you have a photo of "William Buckley" I suggest you forward it to the attorney General of Colorado. I'm sure they have enough complaintants who can say if it's their fugitive or not. There's no harm in doing so, and it may help with his apprehension in Argentina if it is the same person. (There were no photos of William Buckley in the links provided by the Colorado authorities.)

http://www.coloradoattorneygeneral....ment_denver_man_suspected_defrauding_prospect

Perhaps its not the same individual, but if it is and he entered Argentina with a valid passport bearing his name, it could be very difficult for him to leave the Argentina if the Colorado authorities act fast enough to contact the authorities at miagraciones. If he tries to reenter the USA he will probably receive a very warm reception when he does...and get to wear something orange immediately. ;)

I am monitoring this thread...while it is still up. Posts about this individual get yanked off this board frequently. He appears to be the same person who didn't pay his employees at the Call-South telemarketing firm. I have personal experience and knowledge because I worked at the firm when it first started. My husband and I both did. We questioned Bills ethics and quit. We worked for a month before quitting but never received a dime in pay. He bragged to his employees that he had a car dealership in the states and wealthy parents..."you will be paid"....
I think some of the employees got paid after we left. Don't know if they were all paid or paid everything they were due since we quit. Also be advised my husband and I are both experienced business professionals and internationally certified fraud examiners.

steveinbsas said:
Wow Great memory!

Bradlyhale is refering to this thread: Tren de la Costa

Its the one in which BAfinance said:

In another thread BAfinance posted his email address:

Perhaps its not the same individual. ;)

I did not attend the party, but perhaps somone who did can contact the Colorado authorities and give them the address and phone number...just in case it is.

And perhaps other expats will be more careful about who they "work" for here, especially without the proper documentation.

I attended the party, BAFinance is actually a pretty nice guy in person and a good host. No idea if he is an international fugitive, always possible I suppose.

I too worked for callsouth for a very short time. I didnt receive any money. The law will catch up with Buckley. He wasnt very smart for using his real name to run from the law. I hope no one else has to waste their time and money in dealing with this guy.

Looks like the guy will get a chance to see which shade of "Orange" looks best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back