Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, steves first two sentences sum it all up

'Mind your own business' is a cowards way out

Watching out each other's ass is good, we should do it all and always

What I meant by "mind your own business" was not reporting to the authorities and not ratting out the others

I despise government and cops more than any crook as they are the worst crooks of all

Warning out others is appreciated. Being snitches is really p u s s y way to live the life

elclandestino said:
Watching out each other's ass is good, we should do it all and always

What I meant by "mind your own business" was not reporting to the authorities and not ratting out the others

I despise government and cops more than any crook as they are the worst crooks of all

Warning out others is appreciated. Being snitches is really p u s s y way to live the life

You just placed your own downfall at the mercy of all of the expat women you just offended (if any of them know where you are).

And does despising governemnt and cops means you despise the law?

Your words as well as actions bear that out.

If BB has found a good place to hide I suggest you join him (in the same rat hole).

And if the Colorado authorities contact me, I will only be sorry that I can't tell them under which rock you are hiding.

steveinbsas said:
Telling us to mind our own business is not going to fly here.

You may or may not be completely innocent, but most of the folks on this forum are here to watch out for each other.

I thought you might have had some invlovement in this. Anyone who checks the last ten visitors to your profile page will see I was there earlier today.

Didn't you once boast about operating unlicensed business, too?

Doesn't your user name imply it?

Now we know who you are as well (by name).

I confronted BAfinance in a thread that has since been deleted. He was not happy with me, but it was obvious he was running an underground buisness and I wanted to warn him (as well as his "employees") of the consequences.

Fortunately, I saved all of the posts in my email.

Now I take screenshots of everything I post and all of the replies.

El Clandestino is derived from my history as an illegal immigrant back in the 90's

steveinbsas said:
You just placed your own downfall at the mecry of all of the expat women you just offended.

And does despising governemnt and cops means you despise the law?

Your words as well as actions bear that out.

If BB has found a good place to hide I suggest you join him (in the same rat hole).

I don't despise the law. But, some laws are definitely questionable and the worst crimes were committed perfectly legal

I'm not hiding from anyone neither I got a reason to do so

Steve, what if we hide him at your estancia? Seems you boys like each other ;)

I just know that whenever I really needed protection, authorities were sitting on their asses. So, no credibility at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back