Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this and said to my fiancé, we know a fugitive. I told him it was someone we met in BA and it didn't take ten seconds for "Bill" to come out of his mouth.

We met Bill when he was claiming to be a web site developer. Long story short, It turned
out he had no clue what he was doing. He wanted money upfront, and luckily we gave him very little. Next thing we knew he was writing about a finance business. Then he was going to import foreign food (after the ban), then real estate.

I have ZERO doubt this is the same Bill Buckly. I do wonder why he didn't change his name. Interesting character who presents as a nice guy. BA is a great place to disappear, must be many Bills here.

Milosh.
Hey. ok , if you are a survivor of any magnitude, you will make your own denuncia against your fraudster buddy.
What is it with scammers ? ( ive taken down but a few) Where , or at what point do you forget the internet rule that you are only as good as the last comment posted about you ?
Banning me from the forum somehow makes me go away ? All your problems cease ?
Baexpats is a wonderfull idea , yet you guys used to as a boludo trap.
I already sent out invitations for the right people to visit the forum.
I am one of the few to ever go against the 419 nigerians. I wont boast.
Ive been on the net a loong time. Bad people ALWAYS fall , it doesnt matter if it takes years.
Just about everyone on the forum is on to you . They are hoping to keep the forum open long enough for you to get raided.
Its really a shame you banned me .

He was booted off the list because the Admin, Milosh Zorica, didn't like Fabe asking questions about this topic.
adderallinba said:
I saw him at a party I was at last night. Here's a copy of his CV as well, which basically confirms everything in this thread - his ties to CO, his age, etc

His CV: http://d.pr/vUJD

scam-sandwich

I'm still curious about the any foreign food delivered to your door at barely above back-home prices. I did ask him about that the only time I met him back in November, he said something vague about lack of interest or problems with the logistics, I don't remember exactly. Either way, I'm still very interested if anybody pulls it off.
elclandestino you should really clear up exactly what your relationship with BAFinance was. Your first post was not very clear. Were you guys partners at CallSouth? Is that bill the same as BAFinance bill?

motorcyclemama said:
... because the Admin, Milosh Zorica, didn't like...

There are many different forms of dementia and each has its own causes. :)

admin said:
There are many different forms of dementia and each has its own causes. :)
Its something in the water....some people loose their hair, others...

I didn't know I'm the admin in here

How come I've limited myself posting? ;)

Bill was in the business to provide the funding, while I provided work. Pretty much I was the one who envisioned having native English call center services at outsourcing rates while providing people who travel an opportunity to make some extra cash

Unfortunately, things went wrong

You stole over $14 000 from my family

See you around, fkhead.

Oh yeah and nazi owners, delete this thread

elclandestino said:
Bill was in the business to provide the funding, while I provided work. Pretty much I was the one who envisioned having native English call center services at outsourcing rates while providing people who travel an opportunity to make some extra cash.

Don't kick yourself too hard. If you were the one doing the work you are probably not the one to blame if "Bill was was in the business to provide the funding" and some did not get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back