Reporting contact with an international fugitive in BA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
joemama said:
Steve - might I ask how you found out this info?

Sure, there have been a number of threads about BAfinance...including one I replied to several times, but it has been deleted.

Just yesterday there was a new thread with the title "Talk about being blocked" but it's gone, too.

It included the link to the Colorado Attorney Generals' website.

scotttswan said:
long quiet evenings in bahia blanca and a little googling?? ;)

Actually the evenings are long and wonderfully quiet....so are the nights.

I only know what I know about this subject based on what I've read here.

i worked for Bill a few weeks, status unbeknownst...in a freelance fashion...during this time he made thousands of no call list violations and had a fashion unbecoming of anyone managing the time of several other people. He often arrived to the office nearly drunk at 10 am. He invented hair-brained schemes based on some promise of work that seemed often invented. When he didn't pay, I left only to discover that he was a criminal who is in the business of defrauding people for money and is wanted in AT LEAST one state. Really annoying to not even get the money back that you used to commute with. Milosh was obviously just hired as a patsy to take the blame when things went wrong...

Yes, BAFinance is Bill Buckley. Noone was hiding that fact, himself included. Look at the party invitation and many other places

Milosh Zorica also claims not to be culpable...He is a partner in this and is financially liable...I personally have dozens of emails from Milosh promising pay.

I was telling what I was told by Bill

Unlike you folks who were at least paid I didn't see a dime. Well, I took the risk. But, finances weren't my part and Bill doesn't deny it

Isn't Argentina one country with no extradition to the US? Or is this an old urban legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back