Rescued Stray For Adoption

kiara

Registered
Hello everybody. I originally joined this forum with the purpose of placing a rescued pointer for adoption back in 2008 although I finally never got to it. Now I am back (under a different username as I forgot the previous) with the same aim.
Moro is a black mutt rescued by a friend the day of the storm (Friday). He is around 8-10 years old and loving like any dog. He is thin at the moment with signs of having been bitten (probably in a dog fight) and perhaps struck by a car, in spite of which the vet says he is in good health.
He doesn't belong to aristrocracy nor holds physical attributes or a geneological tree to show off, life did not treat him so well, he received his share of misfortune yet holds no grudge nor despair. He wags his tail and looks into your eyes making you feel like the most important person on Earth.
You have the chance of joining an authentic negro argentino into your family :) Can guarantee that he will promise eternal love and be up to his promise unlike the posts about the typical argentine male I have read.
Any permanent resident expatriates interested in adopting him?
A foster family would also be of help until we find a permanent home.
If interested, please contact my friend at [email protected] or stop by her shop Divino Otra Vez at the corner of Soler and Bulnes in Palermo. Not sure she speaks English so if you need a lousy translator contact me :) If you prefer to contact her or myself by cellphone please messsage me.
Apologize if my post is not a discussion thread but please try to be understanding in front of the situation. Thank you all.
perrito_enc_ld3r.jpg

He's so cute, hope you find a home for him!!
We had a similar situation where we tried to find a home for a puppy we found abandoned at a train station. It took us nearly two months but we did find him a good home via this organization:
http://www.facebook.com/animales.comunadoce

If you message them a photo and description they'll post his photo and tag the picture with various other pet organizations so that it spreads across facebook very quickly. But it does take some patience since there SO many pets on those sites, our puppy's photo got shared over 100 times before anyone who could actually take him contacted us. But it was worth the wait for sure. Suerte!

Thank you for your word of encouragement and suggestion. I will definitely tell my friend to post his picture there. His chances are not the best as he is about 8 years old but maybe the universe holds a bit of good fortune for him. Like a friend of mine saya "life can change in a minute". Let's hope his changes for the best.

Back