Stray Dog Gets To Live The American Dream

Valpo is, unfortunately, one of the worst cities in Chile for stray dogs.

People need to start adopting this thing called 'de-sexing', it is a relatively new concept but usually helps in lowering the amount of stray dogs. You should require a license to breed animals, I can't stand the back yard breeders who do it purely to profit and don't care about the welfare of the animal once it leaves them. I also think people should require a license before breeding with each other and making babies but that's another story.

I applaud and fully support the groups that go around de-sexing the strays.

People need to start adopting this thing called 'de-sexing', it is a relatively new concept but usually helps in lowering the amount of stray dogs. You should require a license to breed animals, I can't stand the back yard breeders who do it purely to profit and don't care about the welfare of the animal once it leaves them. I also think people should require a license before breeding with each other and making babies but that's another story.

I applaud and fully support the groups that go around de-sexing the strays.

As much as I love dogs, the large numbers of strays are a public health hazard that has to be controlled. Even worse are the cats, especially in Palermo - the Jardín Botánico needs a Rottweiler patrol at night.

Thanks for this good contribution, hope in 2014 the board is more a sharing of all your knowledgeable inputs, rather than just a Lost and Found Section..... Where to buy cilantro or Dr. Pepper ... jejee ?

Happy 2014

Back