Restaurant Reviews - Higher End

Piegari en La Recova is excellent. Dont know about the price for 2 with wine. My fish alone cost $280. Fervor is also very good.

Dishes at Piegari are meant to be shared...at least the pasta.
Fervor is very nice. Was very expensive the day it opened (same owners at Sotto Voce) Must be out of sight now.

The dishes at Piegari are enormous. I'm a snob. I don't like the pasta in Argentina, it's over cooked. My trip to Italy ruined me and I don't enjoy pastas here anymore, but Piegari has really good pasta and fish too. I went to Sotto Voce on Ave. del Libertador and Ayacucho a few months ago and I think Piegari is better. For me, La Brigada en San Telmo has tastier beef than Cabana las Lilas. I have to try Mirasol but here it's quite good. There are rave reviews of La Rosa Negra en San Isidro.

Yes Pieggari is good but the service leaves something to be desired. I agree about pasta in Italy -- it is so much better. All the food in Italy is better. El Mirasol is good but I had far better food at a "Brazilian" parilla in Philadelphia.

Piegari!! ... just bear in mind half portions are also meant to be shared as the server will tell you.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g312741-d944058-Reviews-Piegari-Buenos_Aires_Capital_Federal_District.html

Back