Restaurants in Palermo

Good time to eat at home go vegan and avoid tourist traps ..! Great chance to lose some weight .Honestly eating out more than not is a disappointment . My home pastas are better

I went to a Restaurant today with a friend, I had a salad, and drank two glasses of wine. A friend had a risoto, same, two glasses of wine, and the bill came to $ARS 55,000. I am not certain this is inflation or something else, but it's one of the reasons, I don't eat at restaurants anymore.

I went to a Restaurant today with a friend, I had a salad, and drank two glasses of wine. A friend had a risoto, same, two glasses of wine, and the bill came to $ARS 55,000. I am not certain this is inflation or something else, but it's one of the reasons, I don't eat at restaurants anymore.
Rules of thumb: Lunch only Monday to Thursday ask for Menu Ejecutivo prix fix, under $ARS 6000.
Risoto now is a delicacy..!

El preferido de palermo is a bodegon that was very cheap until 2022 . I have eaten there for years and a milanesa was never more than 7 dollars till 2021 . Paying 37 dollars for a milanesa napolitana for one person is imho robbery as the ingredients are very basic . Its now very difficult to get a good meal anywhere these days for less than US$ 20 . Australia has thousands of rsl clubs that are subsidied by the poker machines . You can easily get a huge meal for less than here these days and of course people over there earn 10 times as much on average making the prices here seem outrageous for the local people .

By the end of 2024 what will meals cost with 25% inflation per month . Its a very worrying concept for people here as there seems to be no brakes on anything now and espectulation has become the modus operandi .

Back