Restaurants with salad/vegetable bar

razal

Registered
I am looking for restaurants that have good salad bars or fresh/grilled vegetables selections. I have tried a bunch of tenedor libres like los sabios, la bistecca (both with great veggies) - anyone have any other recommendations?

The best place for a decent all you can eat salad bar is "Juana M" located on Cerrito side across from La Recova. You can review the specifics at the restaurant guide OLEO.com.

rmartinbuenosaires said:
The best place for a decent all you can eat salad bar is "Juana M" located on Cerrito side across from La Recova. You can review the specifics at the restaurant guide OLEO.com.

www.guiaoleo.com.ar

Juana M would be on the Pelligrini side of 9 de Julio across from La Recova., at the T formed where Posadas ends at Pelligrini, 1/2 block up Pelligrini from Libertador.

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=587

[There is also one way north in the Victoria/San Isidro area]

We just ate there yesterday for the first time (after living on the Cerrito side for 7+ months). For the veggie-type crowd, our sobrina got a piece of baked provalone(?) and excellent salad bar for $23 (plus a table charge of $6). Very nice place. I also had the best piece of meat that I've had in Argentina so far, tender as butter. [But I'll add that we haven't tried much since we have a 3 year old and don't really eat out.]

Sorry about the bad directions. Right, Carlos Pelligrini side. NOTE: however, OLEO states they are open for lunch on Saturdays but they are NOT.

Thanks - I tried Dely Wok last night, a tenedor libre on Junin y Arenales - I believe it was called something different before. It was not great, but not disgusting - the selection of fresh vegetables was definitely lacking. I will try the other suggestions!

Back