Restaurants with salad/vegetable bar

razal

Registered
I am looking for restaurants that have good salad bars or fresh/grilled vegetables selections. I have tried a bunch of tenedor libres like los sabios, la bistecca (both with great veggies) - anyone have any other recommendations?

The best place for a decent all you can eat salad bar is "Juana M" located on Cerrito side across from La Recova. You can review the specifics at the restaurant guide OLEO.com.

djlinse37

Registered
Juana M would be on the Pelligrini side of 9 de Julio across from La Recova., at the T formed where Posadas ends at Pelligrini, 1/2 block up Pelligrini from Libertador.

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=587

[There is also one way north in the Victoria/San Isidro area]

We just ate there yesterday for the first time (after living on the Cerrito side for 7+ months). For the veggie-type crowd, our sobrina got a piece of baked provalone(?) and excellent salad bar for $23 (plus a table charge of $6). Very nice place. I also had the best piece of meat that I've had in Argentina so far, tender as butter. [But I'll add that we haven't tried much since we have a 3 year old and don't really eat out.]

razal

Registered
Thanks - I tried Dely Wok last night, a tenedor libre on Junin y Arenales - I believe it was called something different before. It was not great, but not disgusting - the selection of fresh vegetables was definitely lacking. I will try the other suggestions!