Reverse shoulder replacement surgeons in BA

Seriously???
To clarify my post: based on experience, I believe doctors at the Hospital Italiano are well qualified. Competition to work there is fierce, so the best get in. For many specialties, it is the place of last resort - when other hospitals fail, their patients are referred there.

It is also a teaching hospital, which means it keeps up with the latest developments and technology.

However, the building itself is dismal - it has grown tremendously over the years and it is such a maze that even people who work there get disoriented. Be sure to ask for directions at the door.....!

To clarify my post: based on experience, I believe doctors at the Hospital Italiano are well qualified. Competition to work there is fierce, so the best get in. For many specialties, it is the place of last resort - when other hospitals fail, their patients are referred there.

It is also a teaching hospital, which means it keeps up with the latest developments and technology.

However, the building itself is dismal - it has grown tremendously over the years and it is such a maze that even people who work there get disoriented. Be sure to ask for directions at the door.....!
An UBA-qualified 3rd year registrar tells me that Argentine credentials are recognised in the EU without any need for retraining or recertification.

Te reitero, por experiencia propia (soy médico) conozco y fui atendido por el Dr. Arnoldo Albero por lo que lo recomiendo sin dudar. Está siempre actualizado y es muy prudente además de ser un eximio cirujano que sólo se dedica a hombro con exclusividad. Fué el médico de la selección argentina de voleybol, así que de hombro lo sabe todo.

Back