Review Of Dinner At Duhau Restaurante & Vinoteca ( Hyatt)

Admin! It's happened again, you've granted me access to the affluent persons part of the forum.

Please reduce my access level back to posts about pizzas and queues at ANSES.

Very funny! At least your post didn't sound like a resentful comment coming from someone who supports the government, the kind of person you are likely to find at the Faena simply because they have such poor taste.

Do they serve lunch or dinner at faena? I thought their menu consisted exclusively of coke.

I also visited the terrace, so Brunette, is the bigger restaurant on the ground floor next to the sloping gardens better/different?

I had dinner at the Piano Nobile in 2010 and it was crap. The worst sushi I have had in my life. My experience at the Gioia was a bit better but nothing memorable. The Duhau Palace is not the kind of place you go to get the best food in town. It's the sort of place you visit because you are looking for refinement and good taste.

Good food? I had my best dinner in a restaurant called Contraluz this year. It's inside the Alvear Art hotel. The restaurant is always empty in the evening, boring boring boring, the decor is even worse but the food was excellent. That was a few months ago, you know what these things are like... they change very very quickly.

I had dinner at the Piano Nobile in 2010 ate sushi in Buenos Aires and it was all crap. The worst sushi I have had in my life...

Back