Review Of Dinner At Duhau Restaurante & Vinoteca ( Hyatt)

I had the amazing experience of staying overnight at the Duhau in a suite! It was a birthday present from my children in the USA. They arranged everything, suite, spa, dinner for myself and my husband. The massage at the spa was great and the dinner delicious. The staff was so polite and correct. It was great and we went back several times for wine and cheese. Love the atmosphere. I have wonderful children! I'm lucky!.

A question for the less stratospheric diners -- after 9 years of avoiding burgers, with all the inexpensive and delicious steaks here, we just tried Burger Joint at Borges 1766. Delicious rare-cooked burger with blue cheese, sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions. This made us wonder if the burger at La Cabrera might be worth a try, even though we know a good burger depends upon more than just great meat. Has anyone ever tried?

Redbeanz

Their is a burger thread here :-

http://baexpats.org/topic/32232-burgers-in-argentina/

Redbeanz

Their is a burger thread here :-

http://baexpats.org/topic/32232-burgers-in-argentina/

Yes, had perused that thread, which didn't answer my musings about La Cabrera's burger. What, all of the sudden there is resistance to a worn-out thread taking a new turn on this forum?! Didn't mean to step on toes. Should have just written congratulations on your lovely dinner.

(But still curious, if anyone has ever tried the La C burger. We always dive in for the real thing, but now I'm curious about their playful side.)

Yes, had perused that thread, which didn't answer my musings about La Cabrera's burger. What, all of the sudden there is resistance to a worn-out thread taking a new turn on this forum?! Didn't mean to step on toes. Should have just written congratulations on your lovely dinner.
I think Sir Peachy was simply suggesting that you post your low-brow question in the appropriate thread, not one dedicated to haute cuisine. If you do end up posting your query in the "burger thread", I suggest you refrain from using the word 'perused' because the members that lurk in those areas of the forum won't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about... ;)

A question for the less stratospheric diners -- after 9 years of avoiding burgers, with all the inexpensive and delicious steaks here, we just tried Burger Joint at Borges 1766. Delicious rare-cooked burger with blue cheese, sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions. This made us wonder if the burger at La Cabrera might be worth a try, even though we know a good burger depends upon more than just great meat. Has anyone ever tried?

Not to offend, but I can't think of a single reason to waste a visit to La Cabrera on a burger.

Back