Ribs al Rio

i've tried it a couple times when they were still delivering to a wider area post pandemic. i think after things went back to normal they didn't have as wide a delivery range so i didn't get to go back around to it. being a texan, i can say it's not QUITE texas bbq but all the stuff i sampled was pretty good.

i've tried it a couple times when they were still delivering to a wider area post pandemic. i think after things went back to normal they didn't have as wide a delivery range so i didn't get to go back around to it. being a texan, i can say it's not QUITE texas bbq but all the stuff i sampled was pretty good.

Was it expensive?

i recall it being not overly expensive. this was awhile ago though

if you look on their instagram a sampler pack of ribs for delivery is 10k. couple different types of ribs and a side. pretty good deal to me

i recall it being not overly expensive. this was awhile ago though

if you look on their instagram a sampler pack of ribs for delivery is 10k. couple different types of ribs and a side. pretty good deal to me
Yes, you're right. That's not bad at all.

I'm still adjusting. I spent 2300 pesos at the carnicería yesterday for two deboned chicken thighs and two slices of bife de chorizo. At first I was grumbling about it being so much, then I realized it was only about 5 bucks, and fed me dinner two nights. So, not so bad.

Prices are just going crazy. Thank God and all his angels I have income in dollars.

Back