Rising dollar prices

Rishab

Registered
Hi, curious to know if the prices of dollar wlll keep increasing from now on or will there be relief in coming days.. Since we cannot do transfers in Pesos and we are getting paid in Pesos, it is complete nonsense of being dealt this way.

The argentinian peso is the worlds worst performing currency this year and all economic indicators suggest that the devaluation will continue at a faster pace . For some expats they may be happy that Argentina will be cheaper but this has a huge effect on the mood of the city and the crime rate which is rising due to peoples earning power being rapidly diminished of late . I personally believe that the peso will it 50 by Christmas this year a massive devaluation of over 150% for 2018 . The government cannot sustain this and try as they can with selling foreign reserves to maintain equilibrium its certainly not working .

https://www.minutouno.com/notas/308...omia-menem-pronostico-un-dolar-50-pesos-enero

Last edited:
The landlords are laughing all the way to the bank. Those that collect rentals in dollars such as Airbnb etc. their revenues have gone up almost 70 % since January 2018...
Its worthwhile to rent in pesos, outside of CABA or in hotels that receive pesos from Argentinians and residents....!
Good luck

The dollar will be at $38 in the immediate future. Parity of equilibrium . If LEBACS are redeemed and $43 if LEBAC and NOBAC are redeemed
By year end $50 at least... My crystal ball is blurred beyond Sept:rolleyes:

its good to pay the rent in USD. I am paying same rent since 2012. less stressful.

What can I say Closing at $34.... today--- free fall. Your peso commitments go down every day...

cuevas offering only 32.5 in cuevas at 5.45 pm while xe.com is clearing showing 34!!

what the hell?

You guys say 50 by year's end, I say it could be much higher, like 70 maybe.

Back