Rising Prices And Other Things: Time To Leave Bsars

I was considering buying a Vitamix blender ie the queen of blenders here in Argentina.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry when I look at amazon US reviews for the blender. MOST of the reviews show some sort of hesitation and it seems many spend weeks or months weighing it up 'ooh $500 thats so much to pay!!! (for a pro blender that will last 20+ years and save thousands on coffee shop smoothie costs etc and encourage a healthier lifestyle). These people on average earn $40 - 50 000 a year. The average arg wage is at least a third of that and those living in Argentina would have to pay 3 TIMES MORE for the same blender. The price/value difference is the same with digital cameras and so many other consumer goods. It really does give weight to the phrase - '1st world problems'

Yes, this exactly. On my last visit I was watching a friend of mine as he was surfing mercadolibre to buy a laptop for his brother. The prices on there are pretty shocking. Even at the blue rate, $2000 USD for the most basic of mac laptops or a crappy used pc. Granted his family seems rather well-off, but he didn't seem fazed by the prices at all.

do I or others need to hold personal responsible for coming or going? Sorry, that's only my business.
And I don't need to waste my time in a place which is also my place but it's a every day struggle to live there. You only live once and 'cause I work online I may work anywhere. In the Netherlands, or in cheapy and sunny and easy going Spain or Portugal or Thailand.
Oh yes, I may come once in a year to visit family and friends and enjoy a short time in BsArs but I'll be happy overtime I head back to Ezeiza.

Populism loves so much the Poor, that multiplies them... Gloria Alvarez sic B)

Please, could you post here some data of that? I dont care is IMF, World Bank, certainly not populists. Please. :)

Please, could you post here some data of that? I dont care is IMF, World Bank, certainly not populists. Please. :)

I Mentioned a quote by Gloria Alvarez in one of her videos in Youtube. it's the Closing Statement . Please WATCH the Video...! Six minutes of Excellency. Sounds familiar ?? Only a Fiction...!

Populismo Vs. Republica

https://www.youtube....h?v=MZYEFNMdxG4

How can someone so young be So Brilliant....!!! She will sure have a promising carreer

Looting Sweeps Venezuela as Hunger Takes Over

Venezuelans currently earn the lowest incomes on the continent, with a minimum wage of US$10.87 per month, based on the unofficial exchange rate.

Also check:
http://panampost.com/fergus-hodgson/2015/08/04/venezuelan-inflation-soars-to-800/

Hmm, sounds familiar doesn't it?
I travelled 3 months in Venezuela in 2010, it was the largest garbage dump (literally) I have ever been in. Back then the official just changed from 2.15 to 4.3 bolivar/USD (depending on the item) and the black was about 7.7. That escalated quickly.

Anyway, I am Dutch as well and have been here for nearly 5 years. Not in BsAs, but in Northern Patagonia, which is wonderful. I am watching the fan closely in case the mierda hits it, but for now am enjoying the wonderful nature, rather friendly people and relative low prices for what I need. Else it is a 2 hour drive to Chile..

Back